From: Arch-Metals Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Trevor
Sent: 11 October 2012 00:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Historic Metaliferous Fallout from Smelters

Dear List,

I have spent the day using several search engines and ETHoS looking for papers and/or thesis on the above subject. I have drawn a blank!

My particular interest is in the oxidised metallic fallout from the chimneys of historic smelters, particularly those smelters engaged in the smelting of minerals other than iron, and in particular historic smelters which were sited in the bottom of steep sided valleys.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Trevor

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.

Portico: your gateway to information on sites in the National Heritage Collection; have a look and tell us what you think.
http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/professional/archives-and-collections/portico/