Hi Trevor, it is not specifically what you want, but I think that can help:

http://dmc.arqueologiadigital.com/Costa_2011B.pdf?attredirects=0

From: Trevor <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: Historic Metaliferous Fallout from Smelters

Dear List,

I have spent the day using several search engines and ETHoS looking for papers and/or thesis on the above subject. I have drawn a blank!

My particular interest is in the oxidised metallic fallout from the chimneys of historic smelters, particularly those smelters engaged in the smelting of minerals other than iron, and in particular historic smelters which were sited in the bottom of steep sided valleys.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Trevor