Dear Colleagues,

Here is a note to say that the third Value and Virtue in Practice-Based Research conference will be held at York St John University on Tuesday 9th and Wednesday 10th July, 2013. The theme this year will be on 'Influencing Policy through Enhancing Professionalism'. I am delighted to say that our keynote speakers will be Professor Ron Barnett and Professor Mike Bottery. Professor Julian Stern and I will also be on hand.

You are cordially invited to submit a proposal for the 2013 conference and I will send you the link later this week for sending it, and information on how to do so.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Best wishes,

Jean McNiff

To unsubscribe from the ARAN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ARAN&A=1