Dear Allstat,

Bayes on the Beach 2012, 6–8 November, Shearwater Resort, Kings Beach, Caloundra QLD Australia

Just a quick reminder that registration is now open for the Bayes on the Beach:

http://www.statsoc.org.au/CPD38Bayes2012

Registration for Professor Matt Wand's one day course on November 5 is separate, but there is a discount for those who are also attending the

conference:

http://www.statsoc.org.au/?pageid=2871

The conference venue is Shearwater Resort in Kings Beach, Caloundra:

http://www.shearwaterresort.com.au/

Mention that you are booking in relation to the “Bayes on the Beach”

conference for a special accommodation rate.

The registration deadline is October 31.

The call for papers has now closed, but we will still consider poster abstracts. There will be two separate poster sessions, so a great deal of opportunity for discussion.

Please visit our website for further information

http://bragqut.wordpress.com/beachbayes2012/

Regards,

The organising committee ([log in to unmask]) on behalf of Professor Kerrie Mengersen (Conference Convenor)

(Please note that my days of work have changed to Tuesday, Wednesday's and Thursday's)

Dow Jaemjamrat | Administrative Assistant | QUT |Science and Engineering Faculty

Ph: +61 7 3138 2063 |Mob: +61423 873 774|Email: [log in to unmask] /

CRICOS Provider Code: 00213J. This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private or confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, you must take no action based on it, nor show a copy to anyone. Kindly notify the sender by reply email. Opinions and information in this email which do not relate to the official business of the Queensland University of Technology shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University.

SIGNOFF allstat