Hi Andrea

I use the EHRC Equally different clips and find this one of Baroness Tanni Grey Thompson, whilst a few years old, really thought provoking

http://www.youtube.com/equalityhumanrights#p/search/2/QvZcqecQZbA . Other good ones are Steven Whittle, Gok Wan and Alison Lapper.

Pam

Pam Owen

Equality and Diversity Manager