Dear all

Apologies for cross posting.

The University is advertising a raft of new Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowships and Advanced Fellowships, which is an exciting new scheme to recruit talented academic staff for the future.  These have been advertised in the Times Higher Education and in The Guardian and has a dedicated website (www.leadingmindssheffield.com).  We are keen to attract applications from people from many different backgrounds, heritages and lifestyles.  I'd be very grateful if you could please circulate as widely as possible amongst your networks.

Best wishes
Julie
Julie Campbell
Senior HR Advisor (Equality and Diversity)
Organisational Development Team
Human Resources
The University of Sheffield
Tel. 0114 222 1499

Working Pattern:
Monday, Thursday and Friday to 3.00, Tuesday and Wednesday all day