From: "Okhai, Leyla" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Calibre Development Programme for Disabled Staff
Date: Mon, Oct 29, 2012 2:21 PM

Dear all,

I am very pleased to let you know that the deadline for the development programme for disabled staff has been extended to Wed 2 Jan 2013.

The programme is open to all HEIs and organisations, so please do send to your contacts and encourage applications.

All Information can also be found online here: http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/equality/protectedcharacteristics/disabilities/calibreleadershipprogramme

This programme is aimed at disabled individuals from all grades and areas of the HE. It is suitable for academics, researchers, technicians, professional and support staff.

Please do contact me if you have any further questions or need more information.

Best wishes,

Leyla

Leyla Okhai

Imperial College London