Lesley

We have not done anything specific, but availability of prayer space has been extended to cover more people. We already have a faith and religion policy that allows staff and students to request time off for religious festivals and events should they so wish.

Dave

Dave Small
Senior Equality & Diversity Adviser
University of Portsmouth
St Andrew's Court
Portsmouth
PO1 2PR

023 92845774
twitter: @UoPequality
http://www.port.ac.uk/equality

Check access to our buildings at DisabledGo

>>> Lesley Gyford <[log in to unmask]> 16/10/2012 17:53 >>>

Hello

Can you please let me know what arrangements your institution has put in, if any, to accommodate students who want to take the day out on 26th October to celebrate Eid Ul-Adhr

Thanks

Lesley

Lesley Gyford
Head of Equality and Diversity
University of Derby
Tel: 01332 591433
Email: [log in to unmask]

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this email. Please direct any concerns to [log in to unmask]