Dear Mail base

Is anyone else getting fed up with spending their time dealing with FOI
requests from commercial companies after data so they can sell their
product? I am compiling a list and refusing to deal with those companies
as it is taking time away from patient related activities. I am
interested to see if it is local issue or a wider trend.

Regards,

David

North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust

This E-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the person or Entity to whom it is addressed. If this is not you, you should not disclose, copy or distribute information in this E-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform the sender that this message has gone astray before deleting it.<BR>
North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
http://www.northmid.nhs.uk/

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk