From: Clinical biochemistry discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mohmed Ashmaig
Sent: 22 October 2012 14:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Cytokines

Dear all,

Is anyone aware of an instrument for measuring cytokines, some people using Luminex and other use ELISA,

Please share your experience with me,

Also we would like to know if any lab in USA can measure cytokines such as;

ICAM-1

IL-1α

IL-6

MCP-2

TNFα

TNF-β

Best regards

Mohmed

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error you should not disseminate, distribute or copy it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.