Aloha,

The Tumblr site Graves and Ghouls gathers together a diverse
variety of Halloween themed images. They generally appear to
display 20th Century notions of Halloween costumes, decorations,
and entertainments--including drawn and photographed pin ups,
photographs of actual folks in commercial and homemade costumes,
post cards, magazine illos, movie and TV show promotions,
animation clips, fashion ads, comic art, product ads, and other such.

I find such collections interesting and thought provoking...(Why, for
instance, would a go-go Halloween hanging figure of the 80s feature
Watusi action?) Other list members may find it a useful resource for
pop occultural investigations.

http://gravesandghouls.tumblr.com/

Musing I Myself Favor Elvira & Madame Xanadu As Halloween Inspirations! Rose,

Pitch