FYI

PG FOREST

Début du message transféré :

Expéditeur: "McMaster Health Forum, Email" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 31 octobre 2012 10:29:20 HAE
Destinataire: "McMaster Health Forum, Email" <[log in to unmask]>
Objet: Enhanced Health Systems Evidence highlighted at Beijing research symposium

Dear Colleagues:

We are pleased to announce further enhancements to Health Systems Evidence. We hope you find this expansion of our content useful in your work.

A newly enhanced version of Health Systems Evidence has been launched that gives policymakers, stakeholders and researchers access to more comprehensive evidence on how to strengthen or reform health systems. The service now contains complete inventories of economic evaluations of health system reforms published since 2007, descriptions of health systems around the world, and descriptions of health system reforms. These inventories complement the existing comprehensive inventories of six types of documents related to governance, financial and delivery arrangements in health systems and implementation strategies within health systems. The enhancements to the service were unveiled during a session at the Second Global Symposium on Health Systems Research held in Beijing, China October 31 to November 3.  Health Systems Evidence, the world’s most comprehensive free access point to syntheses of research evidence about governance, financial and delivery arrangements within health systems, now contains more than 5,000 documents, and has 3,500 registered users from more than 100 countries. For more details on the launch, click here.

McMaster Health Forum

1280 Main Street West, MML-417

Hamilton, ON Canada L8S 4L6

Tel: + 1 905.525.9140  x 22121