Dear Veerle and Zooarchers,

It is probably irrelevant to issues of species composition but could be useful on questions concerning sex ratios and age cohorts, especially in terms of scale of production.

Hadjikoumis A. (2012) Traditional pig herding practices in southwest Iberia: Questions of scale and zooarchaeological implications. Journal of Anthropological Archaeology 31, 353-364.

It can be found in academia but I could also provide a copy.

All the best,

Angelos