Hi Peter
The SHARP project found what they think is part of a whale skeleton during the 2011 season.
http://ccgi.sedgeford.plus.com/~sedgeford/blog/

cheers
Pam

Pamela J Cross
PhD researcher, Bioarchaeology
Horses of Men & Gods project (AHRC, NT & MoL)
Archaeological Sciences, University of Bradford, BD7 1DP UK
p.j.cross (at) student.bradford.ac.uk / pajx (at) aol.com
http://www.barc.brad.ac.uk/resstud_Cross.php
http://bradford.academia.edu/PamCross