Hi

We would like to refer a member of staff interested in using WebPA to a page or site with an overview of features;  maybe screenshots, a walkthrough of creating and scheduling an Assessment.  If it mentions Blackboard integration even better, but not essential.

I had a quick look at the Resource Packs at

http://webpaproject.lboro.ac.uk/?q=node/495

and

I will pass on the demo to her at

http://webpaos.lboro.ac.uk/login.php

and encourage her to log in as staff / staff.

However if there is an overview / features / how to set up an Assessment that I haven’t come across I’d be interested,

Regards

Dave Cheseldine

University of Aberdeen