From: WLCG Office <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: T2 Availability & Reliability - August 2012
Date: 4 September 2012 16:20:46 GMT+01:00
To: "project-wlcg-cb (Members of the WLCG CB)" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "project-lcg-gdb (LCG - Grid Deployment Board)" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "sam-support (SAM support)" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,

Please find below the draft T2 Reliability & Availability report for August 2012:

Please verify your data and send comments to [log in to unmask] by Friday 14 September.

Requests for re-computations are to be entered via GGUS within 10 calendar days of this e-mail being sent. Full details are here: https://tomtools.cern.ch/confluence/display/SAMDOC/Availability+Re-computation+Policy

The final T2 reports are stored in the WLCG document repository under http://cern.ch/wlcg-docs/ReliabilityAvailability/Tier-2 and reported to the Overview Board.

Kind regards,
Cath

WLCG Office