Hi John,

I think it is due to this message on scheduled test
This host is configured with both latency and bandwidth tests. Bandwidth tests can interfere with latency tests

This host has bwctl test ports configured (50001-50020). However, based on the number of hosts being tested against, at least 56 ports need to be available.

I have requested network guys to increase the range.

Cheers
Govind