Hi Brian,

I've updated the page for Bham. Let me know if you need any more!

Thanks,

Mark

On 04/09/12 09:25, [log in to unmask] wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Can sites please pass me the subnets for their storage systems.

The reason for this request is that the issue of slow transfers to the German T1 (FZK/KIT)  is thought to be because they  have a firewall which we want to bypass and so need to know which IP ranges to bypass.

https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Protected_Site_networking

has some information , if this is correct ( as all wikis are…) then thank you; I have the information. If not please either update this page or send me privately your subnet.

Those sites who I do not have information for are:

Birmingham

Brunel

ECDF

Imperial