On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:07 AM, Peter W. Draper
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> the 64bit version of GAIA has passed my usual tests, but the 32bit one seems
> to have problems with the VO library, some missing dependencies on my
> machine that seem excessive. Compare these two ldds:

These are unicode support libraries. A quick look with RPM suggests
that they were pulled in when the boost library was installed but it
also looks like openoffice.org needs them. I don't need either on the
32-bit build machine so I've removed them.

I actually think it's xerces that is attempting to bring in the
unicode support. I think rebuilding xerces will be enough.

Thanks for the report.

--
Tim Jenness