Dear All,

I just wanted to check in a subject of ours whether there is any WM VBM changes between two time points.
I ran my longitudinal analysis following the guidelines given in the VBM8 toolbox manual. I used VBM8's longitudinal toolbox in that I only changed in Estimate and write the normalization from DARTEL to low field SPM default. I am trying to calculate symmetric percentage change between the two time points like in freesurfer (this if after initial processing steps in SPM), but unfortunately my WM prob maps wp2mrt1_scan1 and wp2mrt1_scan2 (outputs) are very identical in WM regions meaning no SPC change but the change is seen in WM/GM boundary voxels. What am I doing wrong with the WM VBM analysis.

Thanks
Venkat

Cleveland Clinic is ranked one of the top hospitals in America by U.S.News & World Report (2012). Visit us online at http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a complete listing of our services, staff and locations. Confidentiality Note: This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. Thank you.