Dear SPM experts,

I ran a one-sample t-test with 5 temporal lobe epilepsy patients and my maximum
t-value is 168. There are only a few voxels with extremely high t-values
(located in the cerebellum and inferior frontal gyrus), while all other voxels
have 'normal' t-values.

I don't believe that the high t-values are due to one subject. I ran the
analysis 4 times, each time excluding a different subject, and the maximum
t-value always remained above 100.

I also don't think the high values relate to the pre-processing pipeline I used,
as my 12 controls look 'normal'.

Is it possible that this is due to my small sample size?  I would greatly
appreciate any help on this matter.

Thanks very much,
Jenny

----- End forwarded message -----