Dear Jun,

No, this is not a problem. It looks like the meshes fit the structural
well (the direction of the slices doesn't matter). If you want a
better correspondence with the template image you can do Coregister
(Est&Reslice) in the fMRI part of SPM using your individual image as
input and the template as the target. You can then use the output of
that for you source modelling and it should correspond to the template
much better (although the head size will still differ).

Best,

Vladimir