Dear SPM experts,

As a SPM beginner, I am analyzing  my subjects by following the
"Multi-modal faces" sample dataset. I had some troubles with EEG
co-registration. After loading individual subjct's T1 image, the EEG
mesh(F1) I got looked weird and  doesn't look like the one shown in manual. The
sagittal slices not the transverse slices were presented with mesh. I am
not sure why this happens, Maybe someone can help. Also, when I checked the
registration by comparing my image with SPM template, the crosshair doesn't
show in the same areas of two images(F2). Is that means my subject's MRI
image needs to be modified?

Thank you in advance,

Best wishes,

Jun