De : Reem Zako <[log in to unmask]>
À : [log in to unmask]
Envoyé le : Jeudi 20 septembre 2012 18h03
Objet : Problems with the List

Dear All,
Further to my earlier "test" message today, I would like to confirm that I received a response from Jiscmail's Helpline advising the following:

We can confirm that as of 10.35am, 19th September 2012, all mail being sent via email or directly from the web interface, has been delayed due to a technical issue. This issue has now been resolved; most messages that were sent will be posted to the lists and distributed within the next few hours. You may have received a message saying your message has been delayed: in this case you don't need to do anything and the message will be delivered in the next few hours. In the unlikely case you have received a message saying your email will not be delivered, you will need to re-send it.

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused, and want to assure you that we are working to make sure this doesn't occur again in future.

With Best Regards
Reem
Reem Zako
Moderator: Space Syntax Mailbase

Bartlett School of Graduate Studies
UCL
Central House
14 Upper Woburn Place
London WC1H 0NN UK

Tel:      +44 (0) 20 3108 9046

Help to save paper - do you need to print this email?