For  practitioners, this is a very remarkable and useful study,
Monika.  Certainly for non English speaking writers, who want to try
to write in English and avoid expensif translations.

There should be more studies like that.

Thanks.

Hugo

Op 27-sep-12, om 06:09 heeft Monika Bednarek het volgende geschreven: