Sent: 26 September 2012 00:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Online training

We have created Records Management Basics online training for our University staff. It is based on Australian National Archives guidelines.  Although I understand that perhaps this is not suitable for your organisation it is worthwhile browsing through it, http://www.naa.gov.au/records-management/training-events/Keep-the-Knowledge/index.aspx

Cheers

Dragana

Kind Regards

Dragana Mitrovich (MRIM) BA, DipBus (Rkg)

Records Management Consultant I Records Management Services

Swinburne University of Technology I Hawthorn Campus

Address: Swinburne Place South L2 I Wakefield St, Hawthorn VIC 3122, Australia

Phone: +61 3 9214 8222

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Website: http://www.swinburne.edu.au/corporate/scs/rms/

To help us improve our services please send us a feedback form

http://www.swinburne.edu.au/corporate/scs/rms/feedback.html