Hi Becky

I have been doing my job in PG recruitment since 2007 but am still similarly confused about which external fairs it is most beneficial to attend. At Brookes we are going to the Manchester, London (Careers Group) and TARGET London, Birmingham and Cardiff fairs.

We have had mixed success at these events. We attract considerable interest at the Manchester, London and Birmingham events but enquiries do not mean immediate applications or enrolments, so it is difficult to properly measure the benefits of these events.

I think the idea of an evaluation form in order to assess the success of these events would be really helpful. It would be great to see the form and to share results. A list of ‘approved’ external fairs or at least preferred or most useful events, would be excellent as well.

I look forward to meeting you at these events.

Best regards

Judith