Apologies for not announcing this before

A new version of our quicktime film of NAMELY FOR PETER MANSON by John
Drever and Lawrence Upton is playing continuously in

SHIZENGAKU - The Museum of Modern Art, Shiga, Japan.

11th July - 23rd September 2012

curated by Suiji Okada

NB Visually this is the same as the 2010 version, shown in 2010 and 2011,
and online in the web-magazine Emerging Language Practices 1. Sonically it
differs, including a recording of live material from a performance at
Beyond Signal a few years ago.

For those who can't get to Japan, we hope to see it web published in the
not too distant future - details when we have them

-----
Lawrence Upton

http://sho-zyg.com/upton.html

Honorary Research Fellow, Music Dept,