Well Patrick I need to speak to my agent, Monty Patterdale, first. He lives
out in the country and can be a bit, I don't know, 'dogged' in his
approach, you know, resistant to things. He doesn't like the telephone or
the postman very much either, so you have to speak to him in person, which
can be hard, as not only his home remote but he keeps go out for walks.

--
David Joseph Bircumshaw
**