From: PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD studies and related research in Design [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Francois Nsenga [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 11:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Heidegger and Design

Dear Luke and Jude

Just finished watching the video on "Being in the World". WONDERFUL !!
This, once more, confirms that designing is not about "creating" anything
new. Rather, simply, it is about 'assembling' what is around and has always
been there, aiming at celebrating our being there together. And through
'revelation' from the gods, disclosed through the photographic viewfinder
of *thea+horao, theoria,*** *it is the designers' duty to bring about or
instigate such celebration: the whole purpose of our "Being in the World".
 "Alle" !

Thanking both for sharing !

Francois
Montreal

* Jude, I don't think this has anything to do with "one’s being-toward-death".
Unless you explain further your conception of "death", or "dying".

National Institute of Education (Singapore) http://www.nie.edu.sg

DISCLAIMER : The information contained in this email, including any attachments, may contain confidential information.
This email is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) listed above. Unauthorised sight, dissemination or any other
use of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by fault, please
notify the sender and delete it immediately.