Credit for this goes to you Dean, Senator Steinberg, Nicole Allen, CA's Community College leaders, faculty and students and everyone in the open community who contributed to this precedent setting open policy!

Another article to read:  http://www.thetextbookguru.com/2012/09/27/oer-a-push-toward-mainstream-gov-jerry-brown-signs-bill-into-law

Well done,

Cable