You would be amazed what disabled people can do,

I had a wheel chair user who wanted to do his first aid course,

He was able to demonstrate that he could safely and easily get out of
his chair in an emergency (i.e. for CPR).

Although he admitted that getting back in can occasionally be a little
problematic,

But no worse that on a Friday or Saturday night.

Put this together with a building on fire - they will want to get out
and will do all the can to help facilitate it.

Campbell

We are keen to receive feedback on our service provision. If I or any of
our team has provided you with an excellent service we would like to
know. Equally if you believe that our service has been less than
excellent we would also like to hear from you. We can then ensure that
we fulfil our commitment to ongoing improvement.