Hello Patience

Where are you based – I may have students due to start next week who may be looking for placements. IF they don’t have a placement they register on the Workplace Health Management degree which have the same learning outcomes as the OH Nursing degree but they don’t graduate with an NMC validated degree.

Anne
Course Director
LONDON SOUTH BANK UNIVERSITY