Thanks Diane,

It's probably about time to assign the hard copy to the archives,.............. but i'm loathe to.... I love my 'green book' with all the post its and notes!!! ;) x

Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 21:21:41 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Changes to the way the Green Book is published
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello All
This announcement is from the Department of Health
http://www.dh.gov.uk/health/2012/08/green-book-webpage/

Changes to the way the Green Book is published

To facilitate the updating of the Green Book, each chapter is now available on its own web page, together with its patch updates.

The Green Book – individual chapters has access links to all chapters.

http://immunisation.dh.gov.uk/gb-individual-current-chapters/

This means that rather than bookmarking the PDF for the current chapter – the address of which changes every time an update is made – the link to the Green Book webpage should be bookmarked instead.

http://immunisation.dh.gov.uk/category/the-green-book/

The Green Book webpage has the latest news related to the Green Book and information on:

  • individual current chapters
  • the latest update patches
  • the complete updated Green Book

Diane Romano-Woodward