 Sharon raises a good point to which I would add: what about other scenarios
­ eg sitting on the bus during her journey to work.

I can understand a problem should she walk through say the perfumery of her
favourite department store but would perhaps question whether the amount of
perfume she would encounter on co-workers is really a significant issue as
her symptoms are controlled with medication.

Anne

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: