ooooh I think I could develop a case of this if I tried hard enough.....might be useful. Do "environmental factors" include stroppy clients? πŸ˜‚
 Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 16:27:06 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Cathy
just found this too http://www.plymouthpct.nhs.uk/services/Pages/mcs.aspx... I'm beginning to sense that the GP won't refer to testing cos he can't! And that rather than try to challenge her beliefs and manage the psychosomatic aspect he has given her this "label" and sent her on her way.

On 4 September 2012 16:05, Cathy Howells <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Love it – thanks Car!

Cathy Howells RGN
BSc(Hons) SCPHN(OH)

Clinical Support
Manager

P: +44 (0)1327 810 262  M: +44 (0) 7975 799 500

F: +44 (0)1327 810 264  E: [log in to unmask]

Team
Prevent UK, The Steadings Barn, Pury Hill Business Park, Nr Alderton,
Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 7LS

I: www.teamprevent.co.uk

Disclaimer

This email and any files
transmitted with it may be legally privileged and are confidential. This email
should not be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee nor copied in any
way. If received in error please advise sender and delete. Opinions and
conclusions expressed in this email are those of the sender and not of Team Prevent
UK Ltd. Please note that email traffic data and also the content of emails may
be monitored for the purposes of staff training and security.

Team Prevent UK Ltd
Registered Office: First Floor Steadings Barn, Pury Hill Business Park, Nr
Alderton, Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 7LS Registered in England No
5770728 VAT No: 883 0646 08