Hi Trevor,

yes, that is incredibly helpful (it's http://www.kwik-fit.com/ - the
Kwikfit.co.uk goes to a Bad Request (Invalid Hostname) page).

But it does comes at a price, in my opinion. In order to allow all of those
different options there is a fair amount of re-engineering that is required
for any website, where until now cookies were used without thinking too
much about them. To offer the 4 options (or 3 or 5) on a website, you need
to actually do a lot of work in my opinion. Nothing that cannot be done,
but is it really worth the effort? Or is it perhaps better to explain what
cookies are used for and focus on more website features?

Best regards,
Cristiano

Cristiano Bianchi
Keepthinking