Hello all,

Are any of you involved at all in providing fiction - as opposed to health information - for hospital patients? (I'll let you fill in your own jokes about your organisation's annual report, etc...)

Alternatively, if someone else at your hospital provides this, do you know who - volunteers, the local public library? Any information you can share about how it works would be most welcome.

We currently have a trolley of donated books which is wheeled round the wards by volunteers, but I've been asked to find out what other hospitals do.

Many thanks,
Hannah

Hannah Prince
Knowledge & Library Services Manager
Princess Alexandra Hospital Library

Parndon Hall, The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
Hamstel Rd, Harlow, Essex CM20 1QX

Tel: 01279 827112 / 827021  Fax: 01279 445101
Email:[log in to unmask]
http://www.eel.nhs.uk    http://twitter.com/pahlibrary