Hi,

I have recently been appointed to the post of E-Services/Assistant Librarian at Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust. I look forward to using the LIS-MEDICAL list and asking for advice from time to time from fellow colleagues.

Kind regards

Tom

Tom Kelly

E-Services/Assistant Librarian

Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Library Services

Duncan Macmillan House

Staff Library

Porchester Road

Nottingham

NG3 6AA

Tel. 0115 9529486

Email: [log in to unmask]

Visit our library catalogue at: http://libcat/

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system security manager ([log in to unmask]).Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, unless otherwise specifically stated.