Subject: International Journal of Placemaking - New Training Programme 2012/13 - New Conference Series - Call for Papers
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 10:24:37 +0100
From: Raymond Holden <[log in to unmask]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

PAS Training and Research is dedicated to the promotion of good practice and research to make our towns, cities and neighbourhoods better places to live and also to make them more resilient to the growing demands of climate change.  We have just launched a new policy/academic journal call the International Journal of Placemaking and for 2012/13 we have an exciting programme of training and events.  To register your interest in any of the work that we do please email here.  Details of our work can be found at https://twitter.com/PlaceMaking1 and www.ijnr.co.uk

Placemaking and Climate Change Training Programme

We will be holding the following training sessions across the UK in 2012/2013.  The cost to attend these day long sessions is £170 plus VAT and if you wish to attend please email us here.

London

Neighbourhood Improvement Planning 23rd November 2012

Evaluation and Forward Strategy Planning for Local Projects 2nd December 2012

How to Develop Local Climate Change Action Plans  12th December 2012

Manchester

Neighbourhood Improvement Planning 1st February 2013

Evaluation and Forward Strategy Planning for Local Projects 15th February 2013

How to Develop Local Climate Change Action Plans 22nd February 2013

Belfast

Neighbourhood Improvement Planning 9th March 2013

Evaluation and Forward Strategy Planning for Local Projects 15th March 2013

How to Develop Local Climate Change Action Plans 22 March 2013

Newcastle

Evaluation and Forward Strategy Planning for Local Projects 24th September 2013

The cost to attend these day long sessions is £170 plus VAT and if you wish to attend please email us here.  We can deliver these in house for you for the sum of £600 plus VAT.  Details of our work can be found at https://twitter.com/PlaceMaking1 and www.ijnr.co.uk

Global Cities / Global Places Conference

On the 14th December we are staging the first of our Global Cities Conference which will act as a key event to share good practice and listen to others interested in city planning, city development and urban studies.  If you wish to present at this event and submit a paper please just email us here. The delegate/speaker fee for this event is £200 plus VAT and if you wish to have a display space the cost for this is £900.  To book your requirements  please email us here.

Details of our work can be found at https://twitter.com/PlaceMaking1 and www.ijnr.co.uk

International Journal of Placemaking

We are pleased to launch this new and exciting journal dedicated to the promotion  of people friendly places and sustainable spaces.  The first edition of this Journal is out in December 2012 and if you wish to submit a paper please email here.  The annual cost to subscribe to the Journal is £500 for Institutions (hard copy / IP access), £200 for business/local authorities etc (hard copy) and £100 for students (hard copy).  To have your work advertised in the Journal please email here.

Details of our work can be found at https://twitter.com/PlaceMaking1 and www.ijnr.co.uk

Journal of Placemaking Annual Awards and Conference

On the 17th May 2013 we will be staging the 1st Annual Awards and Conference for the Journal of Placemaking.   At this event we will be celebrating good practice in this area of public policy and hearing from key speakers on a range of topics.  If you wish to present at this event or indeed nominate a project/programme for an award please just email us here.   The delegate/speaker fee for this event is £200 plus VAT and if you wish to have a display space the cost for this is £900.  To book your requirements  please email us here.

Details of our work can be found at https://twitter.com/PlaceMaking1 and www.ijnr.co.uk

PAS Conference Team

To unsubscribe from future emails please email us here

Follow us on Twitter