Hello all.

Another day, another difficult-to-locate book.  This is a book about the history of British Chess but doesn't appear to have been published over here.  If anyone has a copy, and would be willing to lend, please let me know and I will send a formal request.  Details below.  Many thanks as always,  Allan.

Title Eminent Victorian chess players : ten biographies / Tim Harding.
Author Harding, T. D
Publisher Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland & Co., c2012.
ISBN 0786465689 (library binding : alk. paper) 9780786465682 (library binding : alk. paper)

IMPORTANT:
Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please reply to this email and highlight the error.

Please visit the Council's website at: www.wandsworth.gov.uk