**Apologies for cross-posting**

Mimas Zetoc Service - Zetoc Guides and Support Info.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today we're celebrating Zetoc's 12th birthday!

Since our launch on 26 September 2000 content has expanded to give you access to over 28,000 journals, 45 million article citations and conference papers through the British Library’s electronic table of contents. Zetoc also includes Open Access journals from UK PubMed Central & BioMed Central.

If you're new to Zetoc, or just want to make changes to your Zetoc Alerts, we have various guides and support information to help:

*Zetoc Quick Reference Guide*
http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/quickguide.html

*Zetoc Alerts guide*
http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/alertguide.html

*Zetoc Workbook*
http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/workbook.html

*Zetoc RSS guide*
http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/rss.html

*Zetoc FAQ page*
http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/faq.html

See http://zetoc.mimas.ac.uk/support.html for more!

If you have any questions about Zetoc, please contact Mimas Zetoc Support at: [log in to unmask] and we'll be happy to help.

Kind regards

Jane
~~~~

Mimas Zetoc Support