From: list for CILIP members working towards MCLIP status [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Emma Davidson
Sent: 28 September 2012 16:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Chartering in the USA?

A quick reminder about the inaugural East Coast Chartership meet-up.

Join Emma Davidson and Kelly Quaye on Saturday 13th October at 2pm in New York City to talk about the trials and tribulations of Chartership, and the added dimension of doing it all from a distance. If you're working towards Chartership elsewhere in the USA we'd love to hear from you too.

Join us at Pershing Square, 90 East 42nd St, New York, NY 10017 for coffee and cake http://www.pershingsquare.com/

Get in touch or RSVP to either of us:
Emma (347) 693 7978 [log in to unmask] @el399

Kelly (787) 464 3249 [log in to unmask] @kcquaye