Hi Chris – you may have already looked here but the former HEA Psychology Centre website is now archived at http://www.pnarchive.org/s.php?p=1  - a search for Assessment generates quite a few interesting resources and case studies

Best wishes

Pauline

Pauline Ridley, Centre for Learning & Teaching, Mayfield House, Falmer Campus, University of Brighton

Email [log in to unmask]     CLT website; www.brighton.ac.uk/clt

Visual Practices Coordinator, LearnHigher, Association for Learning Development in Higher Education (ALDinHE)

Visual Practices: www.brighton.ac.uk/visuallearning         ALDinHE: www.aldinhe.ac.uk

Please note that I now work part-time. My regular days in the CLT are normally Monday & Wednesday;  I will do my best to answer emails promptly, but for urgent matters please contact the CLT office on 643115.