That sounds good to me, thanks. For testing purposes I think it might
make sense if both Stephen Jones and I install that update on our EMI 2
worker nodes when it's available, but leave one cluster running the
current EMI 2 WN release, plus that fix, and if we upgrade the other
cluster to the beta EMI 2 WN release, plus that fix, then we get the
interesting VOs to test on both systems.

How does that sound to everyone?

Ewan