Hi all,

We are currently having problems with our CREAM CE and WN's. The
site-info.def has the following content against SE variables.

########################
# SE general variables #
########################

# Space separated list of SEs hostnames
SE_LIST="SE1 SE2 SE3"

# Space separated list of SE hosts from SE_LIST containing
# the export directory from the Storage Element and the
# mount directory common to the worker nodes that are part
# of the Computing Element. If any of the SEs in SE_LIST
# does not support the mount concept, do not define
# anything for that SE in this variable. If this is the case
# for all the SEs in SE_LIST then put the value "none"
SE_MOUNT_INFO_LIST="[SE1:export_dir1,mount_dir1
[SE2:export_dir2,mount_dir2 [...]]|none]"

Pl guide, what should be SE hostnames as we don't have our own storage
at the moment.
Thanks,

cheers,
Ali