Vivek Krishnamurthy  |  Associate

Foley Hoag LLP
1875 K Street NW
Suite 800
Washington, DC 20006

202 261 7366 phone
202 467 9666 fax
www.foleyhoag.com

On 2012-09-30, at 12:42 , FRANCOIS BONNET <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> You received an e-mail saying that my email is a security risk. I checked the website of IRASEC before sending my first e-mail and it was ok. After the email warning of Atty Krishnamurthy, I checked again and there was a warning from Google. So, please, if there is an administrator for this site, can you kindly delete the link with IRASEC ? I don't want to create problems for the community !!! I am a legitimate researcher and I used a private e-mail. Sorry for the potential problem I created... I will check tomorrow with the maintenance of the website.
>
> Regards
> Francois Xavier Bonnet

United States Treasury Regulations require us to disclose the following: Any tax advice included in this document and its attachments was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code.</p>
This email message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Foley Hoag LLP immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an email to [log in to unmask] -- and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments without reading or disclosing their contents. Thank you.</p>
For more information about Foley Hoag LLP, please visit us at www.foleyhoag.com.</p>