Dear all

Just to give advance notice of the next Northern CHEIA Regional Meeting is on Tuesday 6th November 2012 and will be held at a new venue, the University of Sunderland, with a 1030am start.

We are finalising the details of the event but so far we have scheduled excellent speakers as follows:

1          The Equality Act;

2          UKBA on Sponsorship Compliance;

3          HEFCE update from Julian Knight.
Please contact Nkechi Ijeomah (CHEIA Development Officer) at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> (telephone 07972 021922) to register or myself at the details below.

Best wishes
Ben Wood  (CHEIA Northern Region Convener)

Ben Wood,
Senior Internal Auditor,
University of Edinburgh,
Room 1.9, 9-16 Chambers Street,