Dear All,

Thanks again to everyone who helped to organise, attended and contributed to making our last conference a success and thanks for sending in your feedback forms.  Congratulations also to Andrew Ryan, who won the very first CHEIA prize draw on Friday, 7th September.  You know what, it could be you next time around, so be sure you plan to attend the next CHEIA conference (4 - 6 September 2013 at the Beardmore Conference Centre, Glasgow)

Regional Meetings:  The following dates have been announced for forthcoming regional meetings.
North Region - 6 November 2012 - University of Sunderland
South Region - 30 November 2012 - HEFCE Office, Centrepoint, Tottenham Court Road, London
Further details will be circulated but in the meatime, you can register to attend by emailing me at [log in to unmask]

CHEIA Contact Details:
Please, may I remind everyone that the mailing address for CHEIA is no longer University of Birmingham.  The address is now:
Internal Audit
University of Bath
Wessex House 6.15
Claverton Down
Bath
BA2 7AY

Kindly inform your accounts people to make this change.

Thanks very much

Nkechi Ijeomah
CHEIA Development Officer
07972021922