  Dear Taylan,

Try with Schulmann et al (2003) Strain distribution and fabric
development modeled
in active and ancient transpressive zones, JGR, vol. 108.
In this paper, the authors propose a kinematic model that estimate
(among others) vertical elevation of rocks in relation to plate velocity
and convergence angle.

Hope it helps,

Manuel

Manuel Díaz Azpiroz
Dpt. Sistemas físicos, químicos y naturales
Universidad Pablo de Olavide
Crtra. Utrera, km 1
41013 Sevilla
Tf: +34 954 348351